Lost Leblanc – HOW TO EDIT A TRAVEL VIDEO – FULL COURSE – GOLD
- Lost Leblanc – HOW TO EDIT A TRAVEL VIDEO Full Course Details
In this guide we cover:
- How to Set Up your Project
- How to Cut and Organize your Footage Across Several Cameras
- How to Create a Compelling Story Using your Footage
- How to Select and Cut Cinematics
- How to Edit Drone Cinematics
- How to use Speed Ramping and Motion Based Transitions (No Plug-ins Required)
- How to Chose the right Music and Edit to the Rhythm.
- How to Colour Grade (No Plug-ins Required)
- How to Finalize and Export Your Project
- And Countless Other Lessons
This video course is filmed using Final Cut Pro X, however, if you use Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas or any other editing software, this video is for YOU.
The course does not extensively focus on the hot keys or shortcuts of the software, it is entirely focused on the practices, strategies and secrets behind every single one of the videos I create and these lessons are priceless regardless of what software you use.
Download link is available for members only
JOIN WITH US
Join membership and get download links for all Premium stuffs
If you don't really need them. FREE contents on the web is enough for you.
For more information, feel free to contact us.