All graphics published on https://freevideoeffect.com/ is subject of Copyright belong to their owners and are protected by the copyright law. https://freevideoeffect.com/ are the compilation of materials collected in the open, accessible to anyone on the Internet, sources. Most these materials on https://freevideoeffect.com/ are distributed absolutely free for acquaintance.
If the owner believes that we are distributing your content, you must read the information below.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. You must verify that we use your content on the site such as photos, text, or any other digital product that you claim to be yours. You must verify that we host and distribute your content and not someone else’s.
- You will be liable for damages if you provide information that is untrue, lacking proof that we distribute your copyrighted material. You must identify that the information in the complaint is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send an infringement complaint to all parties related to the website. In order to receive the fastest email response, you can directly contact the administrator of the site, MATESFX. https://freevideoeffect.com/contact/
Some notes to keep your complaint from being delayed:
- https://freevideoeffect.com/ is a small website hosted on shared hosting so it is not capable of hosting heavy files such as videos, music, and other similar digital resources. It also can’t be a streaming site, a download place for such content.
- The content on the website is provided by members. Outside links come from Google Drive and Youtube. Therefore, you can contact Google directly. Google will quickly verify, and they can remove them without going through us. They may even delete that account that hosts copyright contents if they believe your contents are illegally hosted on their service.
- Your perjury must be accurate, because most complaints that get a quick response come with specific evidence. Just sending us a link to your content does not prove that we are hosting your copyrighted resources. For photos and post content, you can send screenshots to admin or hosting provider. For other content you have to find some way because we obviously don’t host them, it will take my hosting provider some time to verify if they host your copyrighted content.
Thanks for coming here,