Color Grading: 10 Essential Tips from a Pro Colorist Free download
This course is 10 simple, yet essential, color correction and grading tips for anyone wanting to grow as a colorist.
This will include:
- Why working in a dark environment is important.
- Insights on grading quickly and why it helps.
- How to recalibrate your eyes.
- Why having a catalogue of looks is helpful to a colorist.
- Why knowing cinematography is a top skill for a colorist.
- Why a simple grade can be all you need.
- Why grading someone else’s work is a real skill.
- Why knowing film stocks is necessary.
Students should take this course who want to improve as colorists and gain a few insights that set apart a professional colorist from a beginner.
This course is for anyone who wants to create accurate, creative, and original grades but doesn’t have access to a full grading suite and are at the beginning of their color grading journey. Students will get a deeper understanding of the field of color grading and develop the confidence to start grading their own or other projects on a professional level.
|File||Color Grading: 10 Essential Tips from a Pro Colorist|
|Download||Go to link|