Bounce Color: ATMOSPHERIC FILM LUTS
Atmospheric Film LUTs are aimed towards being able to grade any shot to a film look. Inside are 4 unique LUTs that work on nearly all types of footage. Each of the 4 LUTs give a different look to each other. We have designed each one to work direct with most popular types of specific cameras LOG profiles. Also there are rec709 versions which can be used on any camera using standard color (rec709).
Specialised for rec709, Black Magic BMDFilm, REDLOG Film, RED Gamma3, Sony SLOG2, SLOG3, DJI rec709 and Panasonic V-LOG. Can be used with Canon, GoPro, Nikon using the rec709 Folder.
- Instant Worldwide Download
- Requires No Experience
- Windows/Mac Compatible
- Cameras Supported – rec709, Black Magic BMDFilm, RED GAMMA3, REDLOGFILM, SLOG2, SLOG3, VLOG and DJI rec709. Canon, Nikon, GoPro, Canon and Nikon using rec709 folder.
- You can use any of these LUTs on any camera by adjusting the contrast settings. The different camera LUTs are only guides to use on specific camera footage. rec709 is to be used on standard color profiles.
- Programs Supported – Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Final Cut Pro X, Speedgrade, Photoshop, Da Vinci Resolve, Sony Vegas 13+, AVID and many more.
- Package Contents – 4 different LUTs in each camera profile including rec709. 1x PDF instructions.
You can download all LUTs on Bounce Color here:
This pack is taken down by the author's request.
Buy this to support Bounce Color Team.