Adobe After Affect for Beginners – Free Course
Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effect, motion graphics, and compositing application developed by Adobe Systems and used in the post-production process of film making, video games, and television production.
If you want to make effective videos and animations by applying visual effects, you are in the right place, this course is a perfect match for you. This “Adobe After Effects for Beginners” course will take you from beginner to advance level.
Now, we will make a small project. Follow the step down below to create your Adobe After Affect project and when you are done please do not hesitate to share it here with us.
Here are the steps for creating a project:
1. Open the Adobe After Effect program.
2. Import 1 music file into the program with your logo and background images from the project panel.
3. Then create a composition with the length of time of the music file in 1920X1080 format.
4. Then put all three of the files into the composition.
5. Click once on the music file and press the L key on the keyboard twice.
6. Right-click on the music file and select keyframe assistant in the menu that opens and select convert audio to keyframe in the menu that opens.
7. Under the created Audio Amplitude file, open the slider under both channels and keep it ready.
8. Then come to the scale section in effects under our logo file and click the animated button (stopwatch) on the left side of the scale while pressing the sub button.
9. Now the code line on the right is opened and then you should hold the parent icon opened at the bottom and drop it on the slider tab under the audio amplitude above.
10. The process has now happened, but don’t worry, the logo may grow too much and shrink. To fix it, come to the code line on the right side of the logo, and at the end of the code line, after the parenthesis / 7, write a this => ( temp = thisComp.layer(“Audio Amplitude”).effect(“Both Channels”)(“Slider”)/7; )
|File||Adobe After Affect for Beginners|
|Download||Go to link|