“Element 3D 2.2 build 2168” – a plug-in for After Effects designed to render 3D objects in After Effects in real time, has a fast, redesigned Open GL rendering engine. Developed by VideoCopilot, a company specializing in additional tools for creating video effects and training materials for the After Effects program. Element 3D allows you to work with three-dimensional objects directly in AE. The plugin can import 3D models in OBJ or C4D format. It supports various environments: display and blur, depth of field, and can also export rendering paths. The 3D element allows you to import and animate 3D models, such as an array of particles, extruded text and figure masks in real time.
- Install Element 3D V2
- We roll update (build 2168)
- The Element.aex file (from the Crack folder) is copied with the replacement to the folder with the program “% ProgramFiles% \ Adobe \ Adobe After Effects CSX \ Support Files \ Plug-ins \ VideoCopilot”
- Run AE on behalf of the Administrator and use the plugin.
- In the window that appears, click “Install License File” and specify the path to the license file (ElementLicense.license)
PS if someone doesn’t work, read “README.txt”
- - The material is provided solely for educational purposes.
- - If you think this material is useful, don't forget to share it.