Udemy How To Think Like A Filmmaker – Free download
This course is for students, film enthusiasts, film journalists, film critics, and filmmakers who want to understand how a filmmaker processes his or her thoughts, in order to shape a film for the audience. This is an introductory course that will prepare a student to get into a filmmaking mentality, an approach for filmmaking, and start making films. This course is accompanied by video lectures explaining the nature of films and filmmaking, Quizzes, reading materials, links to resourceful articles and blogs, and a project activity where students of this online course will make a short film (6-shot exercise) and get feedback. Each batch will be a community where students interact with other students and enhance visual thinking.
- Unlock secrets for success: Learn the thought workflow of professional filmmakers.
- Learn filmmaking essentials: Understand filmmaking basics like what is the difference between a story and a script, what is a logline, what is the difference between cinema, film, and a movie.
- Sharpen your skills: Learn to write a synopsis and develop concepts from a raw idea.
- In-depth analysis: Learn various concepts and techniques through the analysis of a short documentary and a fiction scene.
- Improve your knowledge about filmmaking concepts, execute interesting projects, complete detailed assignments, and take part in exciting quizzes.
|File||Udemy How To Think Like A Filmmaker|
|Download||Go to link|