[Gold Plan] Sony A6400 JetPack Lut Set Potato Jet
I designed these LUTs to optimize the look out of my Sony a6400 in one of these settings.
- HLG1, HLG2, HLG3 – My favorites and you can use them in 709 or BT2020. HLG 1 gives you the least noise but also cuts Dynamic Range. HLG 3 has the most dynamic range but also the most noise. HLG2 is right there in the middle so that’s my default but you can use HLG 1 and HLG 3 in certain situations. All the HLG profiles grade very similarly so you can use the same LUT for all three. Just make sure you select 709 or BT2020.
- SLog 2 – Flat Raw Color Profile but there’s Autofocus and ISO limitations for the a6400 in this setting.
- No Picture Profile – I Don’t recommend this setting since you’re losing a lot of dynamic range but there’s a LUT in here in case you find yourself with footage with No Picture Profiles.
Depending on which color profile you filmed with, open up the corresponding folder and you’ll find 3 LUTs to choose from.
- Cinema Jetpack – This was designed specifically to match higher end cameras such as the RED or Arri Alexa. It’s currently my GO TO LUT.
- Quickfix – This is a very basic LUT which will get your footage looking ready.Simple but effective when you’re not looking to stylize much.
- SilverLake – The Trendy Hipster Look which makes everything look like a musicfestival. Throw in some Electronic Music, drop in this LUT
|Who can download||Gold User|
You need to login and register Gold Plan to download it
Go to https://freevideoeffect.com/login/