[Gold Plan] Sony A6400 JetPack Lut Set Potato Jet
I designed these LUTs to optimize the look out of my Sony a6400 in one of these settings.
- HLG1, HLG2, HLG3 – My favorites and you can use them in 709 or BT2020. HLG 1 gives you the least noise but also cuts Dynamic Range. HLG 3 has the most dynamic range but also the most noise. HLG2 is right there in the middle so that’s my default but you can use HLG 1 and HLG 3 in certain situations. All the HLG profiles grade very similarly so you can use the same LUT for all three. Just make sure you select 709 or BT2020.
- SLog 2 – Flat Raw Color Profile but there’s Autofocus and ISO limitations for the a6400 in this setting.
- No Picture Profile – I Don’t recommend this setting since you’re losing a lot of dynamic range but there’s a LUT in here in case you find yourself with footage with No Picture Profiles.
Depending on which color profile you filmed with, open up the corresponding folder and you’ll find 3 LUTs to choose from.
- Cinema Jetpack – This was designed specifically to match higher end cameras such as the RED or Arri Alexa. It’s currently my GO TO LUT.
- Quickfix – This is a very basic LUT which will get your footage looking ready.Simple but effective when you’re not looking to stylize much.
- SilverLake – The Trendy Hipster Look which makes everything look like a musicfestival. Throw in some Electronic Music, drop in this LUT
Download link is available for members only
JOIN WITH US
Join membership and get download links for all Premium stuffs
If you don't really need them. FREE contents on the web is enough for you.
For more information, feel free to contact us.