JUAN MELARA FilmUnlimited FLEXIBLE FILM EMULATION PowerGrades Video Assets – Effects, Templates, Plugin, Transitions, LUTs : Look up table – GOLD
We provide video materials like JUAN MELARA FilmUnlimited PowerGrades to Videographers, Video Creators & Filmmakers. We upload resources for popular video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect, Final Cut Pro, Davinci Resolve with categorys like Sildeshow, Opener, Transitions, Title, Color, Element, Broadcast…many more. We also upload the latest versions of popular resources, the best resources on Internet, the new trends of the video production industry.
JUAN MELARA FilmUnlimited PowerGrades is one of thousands of resources we distribute on Freevideoeffect.com
With JUAN MELARA FilmUnlimited PowerGrades , they will help you save a ton of time making them work with your edits.
JUAN MELARA FilmUnlimited FLEXIBLE FILM EMULATION PowerGrades INFO:
- Two negative film stock emulations: Kodak 5207 250D and Kodak 5219 500T.
- Realistic grain and gate weave emulation.
- Two core versions of the Kodak 2383 Print Film Emulation LUT: original and a modified Finished variation. The Finished variation is a compilation of the most common modifications I make to the 2383 LUT. It allows for deeper richer colours whilst avoiding over-saturation.
Both core versions are available in 3 different curves: Standard, Middle Grey and Rec709. And the standard and middle grey versions have a zero black level (0BL) variation that allows the black levels to touch zero luma. The differences between curves and when to use them are covered in the usage instruction videos.
- Usage instruction videos: Installation (4min), Nodegraph breakdown & Usage (18min)
JUAN MELARA FilmUnlimited FLEXIBLE FILM EMULATION PowerGrades SUPPORTED CAMERAS
- All ARRI Alexa and Amira cameras are supported natively.
- The following cameras are supported via the 2Alexa transforms: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Blackmagic URSA Mini G2 and Red Komodo.
- The following cameras are supported via Resolve’s Color Space Transform (CST): All Red and Blackmagic Design cameras, Sony cameras capable of shooting S-Log1/2/3 and Sgamut/Sgamut3/Sgamut3.Cine, Canon cameras capable of shooting Canon Log 1/2/3 and Canon Cinema Gamut, Panasonic cameras shooting V-log and V-Gamut, DJI cameras shooting D-Log and D-Gamut.
Some Power Grades from Juan Melara:
Download link is available for members only
JOIN WITH US
Join membership and get download links for all Premium stuffs
If you don't really need them. FREE contents on the web are enough for you.
For more information, feel free to contact us.