Cinecom – Advanced Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 Jordy Vandeput Free download
Take your video editing skills to the next level with most complete Adobe Premiere Pro class for advanced users. Learn advanced editing techniques, 2D animations, audio enhancing and color corrections.
After the amazing success of our Premiere Pro class for beginners, we decided to create a follow-up. Thoroughly produced with a fun and engaging learning experience in mind.
You’ll learn all of the features in Adobe Premiere Pro which allows you to do the following:
- Various editing workflow techniques
- Advanced settings and options
- Working with shortcuts
- Captions and subtitles
- Create custom presets and templates
- Transition techniques
- Stabilize and reverse-motion clips
- Time remapping
- Masking and tracking
- Color correcting and grading
- Fixing and enhancing audio
- Working with codecs and render options
Class Project Files & Media
You can download all Adobe Premiere Pro projects and media files used in the class here:
* Your download is 2.5GB
Make use of the provided media files to create the following edit:
- Synchronize the 3 camera angles of the interview to edit them in a multi-camera sequence
- Color Correct each shot so that they match
- Add b-roll to the interview and add creative transitions
- Design and animate a lower third to introduce ‘Yannick’.
- Add sound effects and music to you edit. Make sure to mix it properly.
- Export your video and publish it here to Skillshare.