[Gold Plan] BlackMagic JetPack Lut Set – Potato Jet
I designed these LUTs to optimize the look out of my BMPCC. Always use the “Film” Dynamic Range Setting and try slapping these bad boys on there.
Here’s a tutorial on how I use these LUTs on Premiere.
But if you’re on a different editing software, you can find LUT tutorials on youtube for your editing software.
- Cinema Jetpack – Currently my GO TO LUT For a general Cinematic Camera Look.
- Quickfix – This is a basic LUT which will get your footage looking ready. Simple but effective when you’re not looking to stylize much.
- SilverLake – The Trendy Hipster Look which makes everything look like a music festival. Throw in some Electronic Music, drop in this LUT, and it’s party time!
- Equator – A gentle warm look. I love using this one in nature or when I’m traveling to tropical destinations. If there’s a pina colada in the shot, this is the LUT to use!
- LAPD – A dark cold desaturated rugged look. I like using this LUT when I’m in urban areas surrounded by skyscrapers.
- POP – A Vibrant, Ultra-Rich style to get that image to… well…
Check all Potato Jet LUTs, Courses here: https://freevideoeffect.com/?s=jet+potato
Download link is available for members only
JOIN WITH US
Join membership and get download links for all Premium stuffs
If you don't really need them. FREE contents on the web is enough for you.
For more information, feel free to contact us.