[Gold Plan] BlackMagic JetPack Lut Set – Potato Jet
I designed these LUTs to optimize the look out of my BMPCC. Always use the “Film” Dynamic Range Setting and try slapping these bad boys on there.
Here’s a tutorial on how I use these LUTs on Premiere.
But if you’re on a different editing software, you can find LUT tutorials on youtube for your editing software.
- Cinema Jetpack – Currently my GO TO LUT For a general Cinematic Camera Look.
- Quickfix – This is a basic LUT which will get your footage looking ready. Simple but effective when you’re not looking to stylize much.
- SilverLake – The Trendy Hipster Look which makes everything look like a music festival. Throw in some Electronic Music, drop in this LUT, and it’s party time!
- Equator – A gentle warm look. I love using this one in nature or when I’m traveling to tropical destinations. If there’s a pina colada in the shot, this is the LUT to use!
- LAPD – A dark cold desaturated rugged look. I like using this LUT when I’m in urban areas surrounded by skyscrapers.
- POP – A Vibrant, Ultra-Rich style to get that image to… well…
|Who can download||Gold User|
You need to login and register Gold Plan to download it
Go to https://freevideoeffect.com/login/